Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The countdown is on

In 13 days we leave to bring Hermit Crab to school. She is nowhere close to ready. There are piles and piles of clothes, blankets, towels and various other stuff that she needs to bring with-and we are not sure how to fit it all in the car! I have finally convinced Dude we need to bring two cars up. Oh, have I mentioned we have not heard from the student loan people yet? Two weeks and nothing. The form only asked for our names, birthdates and SSN numbers. I used to work in the loan business-we should have had some contact by now!

Dude and I had a nice date night last night. Dinner out followed by going to see "Julie & Julia". I really enjoyed it; it was funny and touching. And I so couldn't boil a lobster or bone a duck.

Time to get the youngest up for work......

1 comment:

Bob said...

Good luck! Hopefully the people will get back to you soon.