Saturday, January 24, 2009

If I'm so fricking tired, why can't I sleep?

4 hours of sleep. In the last 36 hours. Seriously, I should be drooling on this keyboard with the imprint of it on my face. Nope. Can't sleep. Been thinking of what to make for the Noble Pig's challenge of Super Bowl foods. That came to me at 1:30 this morning. Been wondering if I have thrown away one of my Christmas decoration holder-thingymabob because I recently found some random decoration sitting on my table, and I don't remember seeing the box it is suppose to be in. Been wondering if I drink a bottle of wine at 7:31 AM Central Standard Time would it help me sleep? Been wondering how my fake Christmas tree sheds-and I'm still vacuuming up the fake needles. Been wondering why the Hermit Crab insists on making cookies while I am at work, eating them in my bed, and leaves all the baking mess on the counter and in the sink. Been wondering how long it will take to peel all the disgusting caulk off of my shower so I can get it replaced. Too much thinking, not enough sleeping.

I will return later in the day. Found some awesome cupcakes over at Diary of a Fanatic Foodie that I was going to try, plus saw some cookies on Cathy's Noble Pig site, and I need some beef so I have to figure out what to do there. I was going to do my retro jello but Drama Queen drank all my 7up, so might have to send eldest to the store on her way home from work to get me more. And now she is babbling. I'm gonna try going horizontal again and see if I can stop thinking and start sleeping....................................zzzzzzz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are funny...you know what has me up at night? Wondering how I am going to pick only 3 finalists and they declare a winner? Everything sounds good to me, sheesh WHAT WAS I THINKING! Ha!

Sue Wilkey said...

Dude. Tylenol PM. I take one like 3 times a week. Preferably at bedtime.

Thanks for visiting- I heart That Thing You Do...("Ladies and gentlemen...The- O-nee-ders....") Steve Zahn is my all-time favorite and the guy who plated Shades/Spartacus really should have become a star.

Great blog!

tamilyn said...

Thanks HappyHourSue
Yeah, I just bought some Tylenol PM. I need to take it out of the box. Steve Zahn is from MN and grew up about an hour west of where I live. Looks like Lenny is going fishing. I need to stop-I'm out of control. I really enjoyed your site too!