Tuesday, February 17, 2009

This person has way too much time on their hands

This morning I was trolling through all my favorite blogs and was visiting Happy Hour Sue over on http://happymealsandhappyhour.blogspot.com/ and she was, ahem, talking about some new thing with women decorating the "nether regions". While I left my comment there, I did see this today while I was shopping-don't worry, it's not what you are thinking.







A Bedazzled car. Who in the heck would do this? Do you have to replace the little mirrors every time you wash your car or scrape snow-which is a lot here in Minnesota. It was on the hood and both sides of the car. I laughed so hard (pictures in my mind from her post) so I had to whip out the cell and take some pix.



I'll be back later with food, but it is still cooking. Eating late again.

2 comments:

Bob said...

My guess would be a teenager did it. ;)

vanillasugarblog said...

LOL! that's just stupid